Wednesday 4 July 2012

Bubble Love

I have a childish love of soap bubbles - one of the easiest and cheapest toys you could ever imagine -  no matter how many times I see them, they still fascinate me.

* Patterned Papers:  My Mind's Eye (floral black and white/yellow stripes), Crate Paper (dark yellow)
* Twine:The Twinery
* Pen: Unibal Signo
* Punch: EK Success (label)
* Stapler: Tiny attacher; Tim Holtz
* Shape: Love in circle by Karla Dudley; Silhouette Store
* Digital Die Cutter: Silhouette Cameo

Most of the layouts I have done lately are from a Studio Calico kit; Brooklyn Flea. I had used most of the patterned papers and this one (floral black & white on one side, yellow stripes on the other) was the last one left. Altough I liked it, I was afraid the paper make the layout look too dark. It is a bit contradictory that I ended up using it with such an airy subject, but I loved how it turned out.

No comments: