Saturday 21 July 2012

Don't Grow Too Fast...

Often I have an idea for a layout design which is very simple to visualize but a pain to make. Often I give up on those ideas.

This time, I would have given up if I didn't have the Silhouette. Or I would have attempted a digital layout. Because the idea was simple, layers of cardstock, going from light to dark, each with a word on top, but can you imagine handcutting all these letters?




These were the only shade I had enough to make the sentence I wanted. However would have been much better on a brighter pink.




I am not sure if you can see it, but he chevrons go from dark pink to while, you can see through all the shades.

1 comment:

CoCo said...

This is fab! I love the ombre effect. You are really encouraging me to get a silhoutte! How long to Christmas?!