Wednesday 15 August 2012

Drawing + Photos

Last week I took photos 6 days out of 7. I tried to added my own drawings on the photos, inspired by Kari Herer's photos about which I posted last week.


Neither the drawing nor the photo is even close in quality to the originals, but it is an interesting concept and I am glad I tried.

One thing that always fascinates me is glass how it distorts the shapes, so I played with this here. More doodles...


I am loving drawing free hand, no sketching, just draw without thinking too much. Flowers are a forgiving subject, so they are ideal.  I'll scan a couple of my doodles for a freebie later this week.

This week I am working on photographing handmade stuff and/or portraits.

2 comments:

ForgedinPaper said...

Your drawing is beautiful. Well done on keeping it up.

Kelly said...

beautiful sketches!