Monday 13 August 2012

Pie Charts

I've seem a few pie-charts in scrapbooking layouts and kits lately. I loved this kit by Paislee Press and One Little Bird - the pie chart described my son almost perfectly. I only swapped mischievieous with adventurous, because my boy has plenty of mischief but is not very adventurous.


* Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
* Pie Chart and Legend: For the Record by Paislee Press and One Little Bird @ oscraps.com
*Letter Stickers: Basic Grey
* Rubbons, Washi tape, Post it (orange)
* Die Cuts: my own, using the Silhouette Cameo

The top right hand side was looking a bit bare so I added a strip of washi tape. Then I covered some of the red hearts with orange handcut ones.

2 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

hexagons and pies with cloud washi, totally trendy lo!

CoCo said...

Fab Elisa - love that cloud washi - I have that too. I'll be thinking of 'pies' all day now!